Tuesday, June 29, 2010

reflection

I think this has been by far the most busy and fruitful holiday I have ever had. Meeting up with my different group of friends, participating in event and even trying new things like playing the violin. Looking at my schedule, July seem to be a rather heavy month for me with TKD trainings and exam, another convention, meranti training, green club related activities, school internship and of course hanging out with good company. I never knew being busy somehow feels good...maybe this is what they meant by good stress... despite having lots of activities, it is still manageable and actually make you feel alive.

Ever since I can remember I have always been the kind who would not bother with such things..i was the kid who found cca a waste of time. I like the idea of just waking up with nothing to do...hahaha actually I still like the idea of waking up with nothing to do...but not every single morning till the holiday end that will just kill me. My principle in life was easy and probably common, study hard, do well, get into a local uni, graduate, get a good pay that will be able to finance my travel. But when I finally reach NTU or more specifically NIE, i realise I wanted more in life and so life just got a little more complicated for me. Hahaha or so I like to think.

I like reading my previous posts in this blog, I actually realise that I change...my priorities change. To me that it is a good thing because it shows that I am growing as a person and there's character development. My sis was telling me that a good book/show have characters that go through something called character development. A character that is the same from the beginning to the end reflects the failing of a book/show because it tells the audience that the experience that the protagonist went was redundant and that in truth nothing really happen.

Maybe in the future when I read back on this post I will laugh. Hahahahahaha!! well whatever, to be able to laugh is a good thing too! Hheheheheh XD
Ah yes, a simple cup of coffee.
Drinking a cup of coffee always perks me up. =)

No comments: