Sunday, June 13, 2010

slow down


Slow down and enjoy life. It's not only the scenery you miss by going too fast -
you also miss the sense of where you are going and why.
-Eddie Cantor


I truly agree with this. Sometimes I really think we are moving too fast. I don't know, but i feel better when I walk slowly, listening to my ipod, looking at my surroundings. Somehow everything feels so surreal. After all, you may never know what you take for granted, may one day be torn down and be replace by something else. Lolss i am not making much sense here but some feelings are really hard to express in words. I only know that I don't want to speed through life, rushing here and there only to realise one day that you have not been living life but simply rushing through it.
Went for TKD training yesterday. Been a long time since I went and honestly, I thought I might stop/quit...after all I have always had the problem of not being committed. However, a few friends of mine from TKD msg me asking me to come for yesterday's training because our next exam is coming in July. I was glad I went because it was as fun as it was when I first went there.

No comments: