Saturday, June 19, 2010

tkd

Went for TKD training today. I have to say that without the exchange students TKD does feel a little different. Back then when the exchange students were present, the white belt group was really huge. Now that they are gone we have been reduced to about five of us. Nevertheless as long as those few people are still there I will still probably attend TKD because to me it is still fun and interesting and more importantly it is not like I have anything to do on a Friday night, so why not learn some martial arts for self-defence. After today's TKD session, I felt my love for the martial art grow yet again. I am again inspire to watch TKD video and practise my stretching. TKD help me get my mind off other things too.
On an interesting note, I met my secondary school friend at NTU, apparently she was there for her CCA too. Feels good to see old friends.
Oh and there's a mary brown or something at Jurong Point. Hahaha for some odd weird reason it feels good to still go to school during the holidays even if it is just for CCA....yes i do miss NTU!!

No comments: