Monday, June 14, 2010

spending feeling like a girl

Hmmm nothing much to blog about...I am just feeling really frustrated inside. I don't understand myself anymore and I shall not drive myself insane by thinking too much. I can't believe the TKD exam is going to be so soon, why is it always like this? They only give us like 3-4 training before the big exam, don't they know this mean that we don't have enough practises and it makes me stress because after living in Singapore for so long, an exam is an exam. An exam means there is no room for failure, that's how important exams are....at least to me. I am just going to do what I like doing and not think too much about it. Ok....I swear me thinking too much is largely due to the fact that I am sitting at home now with like nothing to do!!! Sighs, at times like this I really do wish I can just travel overseas even if it is just Malaysia.
Finish reading two books!! ^.^
On a random note, I really feel like getting a dress even though I hardly wear one....but they are always almost so lovely. I feel like getting heals, hair accessories, bags, heels...I am feeling girly today.


Shall take a jog later. Yes my fitness level has drop...not surprisingly.

No comments: