Friday, June 25, 2010

life


Life
I have seen this picture somewhere before and decide to re-post it.
Morning brings a mystery, the evening makes it history. I guess it kinds of match the picture and I shall state the obvious for my own sake. The morning is like the youth of one's life, where your life is still largely a mystery because you don't know how you will spend it, live it. In the evening, you look back at your 'day', thinking if the process was a worthwhile experience. I guess the evening is always the hardest especially if the people who went through the 'day' with you falls asleep earlier and I guess it gets lonely. In the evening you sit down and think about your 'day', whether it was really a 'day' well spent, a 'day' with few regrets and much happiness. Then comes the night, where you too will sleep, with hopefully, a smile on your face.
Of course the process itself is important too, so to end this let me simply say, enjoy your day people!!

No comments: