Thursday, June 24, 2010

the week

Went to pixar exhibition on Monday with an old friend. It was not bad. They showed us the process of making the cartoons. I guess it is like what my sis is doing in ADM, animation. Went to see some free fire exhibition at Science centre too. It was cool. I realise I prefer exhibition that are more interactive because it makes you feel more involved.
Was suppose to do mani/pedi with velvet and mariam on Tuesday but I was so tired I overslept. Met them after they did their mani/pedi and now as I am siting in front of the computer typing this out, I can't help but feel the need for one too. Was suppose to go for my TKD training on that Tuesday too because my TKD exam is coming but I did not go in the end.
Will be going for the poverty convention tomorrow and I have to say I am looking forward to it. If I am not wrong it will be held at NUS for all three days.

I don't like routine, surprise me. I feel bad but I think this masquerade should end.

No comments: