Friday, June 11, 2010

friends

Today, I learnt yet again the meaning of friendship. I am never the kind who express my gratitude openly. Deep in my heart I really appreciate them and meeting them week after week always make me happy and I always look forward to their company. I truly appreciate the fact that they are willing to sit and listen to my worries and concerns that are lame. I appreciate the fact that they msg, that they show that they appreciate my company, that they remember that I exist. I appreciate the fact that they were willing to chat with me online till 6am, to reassure me especially because I am really a noob when it comes to certain things. I appreciate the fact that they are able to make me laugh real hard. It is because of them that my jc and uni life is one in which I really enjoy! And because it hard for me to express this openly, I shall express it in this blog post of mine.

p.s looking forward to this Saturday & sentosa. Even if sentosa don't happen we can always hang out elsewhere =)

No comments: