Monday, July 19, 2010

end of se sec

I have come to the end of my school experience. Both Secondary and Primary have been great. As weird as it sounds I did enjoy my time in both school. Primary was really comfortable and fun because the other NIE trainees was a real friendly bunch and because of them, break-time always seem to end very fast. In Secondary school I learnt a lot..like really a lot. They gave us a run through of the financial aspect, the IT aspect, the CCA aspect and other aspect of what it's like being a full time teacher. I found this to be useful in helping me prepare myself mentally. The teachers were extremely friendly. The humanities HOD actually took time to talk to me about the possible syllabus change even though she actually did not need to make any time for me because it was not in my or her schedule. On the last day, when we went to thank the vice principal personally, she actually invited us in the room to have hear our opinion about our experience. I really felt welcome. The students were not that bad either. I actually had the opportunity to relief a secondary one class and thankfully I manage to control them. Ok fine I will admit it....I did enjoy my time interacting with the students. I have to say that I learnt more in my secondary school experience. Well I am not that looking forward to my next year experience there, at least for sure I am not dreading it either.

On another note I bought a camera!! IXUS 130 canon

No comments: