Tuesday, July 27, 2010

to the east

Went on a tour to the east with mariam & alfie. Yes it was one of my most worthwhile Monday since the holidays began. Was suppose to cycle at Changi Village but it rained so we just drank teh tarik and somehow we ended up at Changi museum Chapel. It was an interesting visit.

The 'mama' shop where we got our drink.

The Chapel museum


Seafood Hor Fun at MagicWok in DownTown East. Yes...we ended there in the end. Went cycling after having out lunch.
Had a great and tiring time cycling. Stop by the playground. It was freaking awesome!! There was like no one there. Had the playground to ourselves!!!!!!!! OMG I have to say the playground part was like totally my favorite~
Hahaha bought this key chain at Johore and it was seriously pure coincident that the bunnies match our phone. Lolss
Mine is the pink, my sis is the blue.
Will be going to Malaysia tomorrow!! Have been to KL like a thousand time but still I am glad I am going there...hahaha I am just so sick of staying in Singapore and a visit to KL will help.

No comments: