Sunday, July 4, 2010

TKD

Went for my TKD grading exam today. I was not as nervous as I was when I went for my yellow tip grading..or so I thought. When I stood in front of the judge, I was so freaking nervous that I screwed up and actually have to restart on my own time. The rest of my friends completed their pattern and I could feel them waiting for me to complete mine and I was like telling myself, take it easy don't rush. I was so afraid I would fail because I was the only yellow tip that screwed up and had to redo the pattern. Instead I got one hell of a surprise, not only did I pass I manage to double to a green tip instead of a yellow belt. I was really really surprise because after the first white belt to yellow tip grading I had given up on double promotion and was just aiming to pass.

In other words my next grading will be for a green belt instead of a green tip. I am so happy that school experience (practicum) does not seem as dreadful as before. All I need to do is remember today and I will smile. OMG, I still can't believe it's real....I guess it has been quite a long time since I actually achieve something or rather anything.

Can't wait to finally get rid of my white belt!!

On another note, I realise that while tuition can be easy money, it can get quite troublesome because sometimes the timing is not fixed. I think I might get those small tuition class instead next time because the time is fixed.

Anyway, I really love this song from Chibi-Maruko....it is so nostalgic!! I love the show too and I am glad they are showing it on Animax. The plot is not very heavy or anything it is just about this young girl maruko and it is really hilarious!!
Yume Ippai!!!!!

No comments: