Thursday, January 6, 2011

NEW YEAR RESOLUTION

New Year Resolutions

-lead a healthier lifestyle
Don't really like eating fruits so I am gonna make them into juices instead. I have already gotten my fruit blender hahaha can't wait to make first cup of fruit juice!
Sleep earlier and wake up earlier! Drink more water!
Exercise more frequently, will perhaps sign up for a gym membership..
-be more organize (very important!)
especially with regards to my finance and school related stuff
re-decorate my room, clear my wardrobe..
- freaking get my driving licence!
-definitely attempt to get better GPA...results unfortunately determine too many thing and can't be ignore
-try something new & go somewhere I have never been before
Maybe take up piano lesson? or perhaps just try snorkeling or horse ridding? try bungee jumping?... and perhaps go some place that I have never been before like say, langkawi? hahaha not sure
If i am lucky enough maybe an exchange programme?
-read more books and not just those that I am assigned to read
-get a photo album!
realise that photo album somehow feels more personal than simply uploading the pictures on to the computer
-get involve in more activities and not subject myself to mundane routine
-spend more quality time and appreciate my family more
-be more appreciative of people around me as well, especially close friends
-learn from previous experience and mistake....learn from future mistake as well
-keep the optimism up!!! =D


Most importantly!!----STOP PROCRASTINATING!!!

let's hope I can at least achieve most of my new year's resolution

No comments: