Wednesday, January 5, 2011

new year

Happy New Year!!!!!!!
Can't believe it is already 2011, I hate how time flies so freaking fast. Had a great long holiday at M'sia. Went to KL before heading down to Malacca. Decided to extent our stay in Malacca because it was simply not enough. Had a truly great time with the family there!!

2010 had been a rather normal year for me the first half of the year was rather interesting while the second half of the year was just plain. And so I promised myself that for the new year, I would hopefully not experience that boring phase of the second part of 2010. Still, I learnt a lot in 2010.

With a new year comes a new year resolutions!! Hahaha resolutions that I more often than not did not fulfil but still they are fun to write.

Was blogging half way when Yabi announced that the timetable is out. Thankfully, this semester timetable looks pretty good with only one morning lesson and a four day week. By far, the best timetable I had with last sem being the worst. Having lesson every morning is truly and really exhausting. Not to mention morning lesson is really irritating when you have to rush with everyone else. I am glad that 2011 is starting on a good note.

No comments: