Sunday, January 30, 2011

recently

I have been thinking alot lately... I can't help but feel that my uni life is truly spiralling down to almost nothingness...alright, fine maybe not that dramatic. I truly do admire those uni students who are able to work part-time or safe enough money to contribute sponsoring themselves to overseas experience instead or relaying 100% on their parents money.
Seriously, school, club activities and part-time job. Where the hell do they fine all that energy and motivation? I wish i had that extra force pushing me to do more than going to school.

Saturday green club nature walk was a success! We finally got around doing the nature walk and that's great! Thankfully it only rained after we were out of the nature reserve so it was not too bad...yes very thankful indeed!
Nature walk~

On another note, the weather has been pretty good. I like cold weather. But honestly, I do miss the sun a little.

I am truly looking forward to next week with only two days of school~

No comments: