Wednesday, January 17, 2007

07A5 rocks!

I am starting to enjoy my time in MI.I really like my classmates.I feel that my class is one of the most united class.Today our GP teacher dismiss us early so we went to the running track and took photos and played card game.^-^ I am currently waiting for mad melinda to sent me the photos.>.< Hopefully this Friday can hang around with my sister and her friend Tracey.Tracey is a very fun person to be with...hmmm must take neoprint one day.I am kind of sad that Stephanie wants to withdraw from the three month course.This Friday is her last day.Hopefully can go out with my MI friends one of these day and take Neoprint before the three month thing end.Oh yeah that reminds me I'll be going out with Maizura,Zhiling,Pamela,Rathi,Clara,Nisa and Peijun this saturday to check out Temasak open house.Actually I just want the post cards.>.<

Hah hah I have not wrote my 2007 resolutions yet.I will do it during the weekends.:p

No comments: