Tuesday, January 2, 2007

2007

Wow!My first entry for the year 2007!!!Actually I wanted to update my blog yesterday but my Internet had some problem.Everything took so freaking long to download so I played the computer game Europa in the end.It was a very fun game.^.^ Tomorrow I'll be going to MI.Hah hah very excited!I went to Malaysia to visit my grandpa two days ago on Hari Raya Haji.It was kinda boring but the food was great and I also saw some of my parents wedding photos,they wore the western wedding costume.It was very nice.=) Damn,I really thought I would be able to go Johor shopping center.Yeasterday went to Boon Keng to drink bubble tea with my sis.After which we walked to United Square where I bought a hairband.Then we went to Novena and ate sushi.We took a walk home and reached home at 6pm just in time for my show.>.< Oh yeah,I am currently watching Song of Prince a Korean drama.It is very good I enjoy watching it.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!^.^


The Perfect Guy
Hair color?:Dyed brown
Eye color?:brown
Height?:166cm-175cm
Six pack?:not that i really care....
Long hair or short?:medium
Glasses?:yep
Piercings?:no..though earrings are fine
Eyebrows?:normal
Big butt or little?:is that important?
Chest hair?:eww no way
Buff or skinny?:medium build
Teeth?:white
Section 2
Funny or serious?:Funny
Party-hopper or more stay-at-home?:
Should he be able to bake or cook?:definitely I adore guys who can cook!
Does he have a best friend?:sure
Is it okay for him to have a lot of female friends?:not too many will be fine
Out-going or shy?:out-going
Sarcastic or sincere?:sincere
Does he love his mother?:of course
Should he watch chick-flicks?:no way!
Would he be a smoker?:never!!!
How about a drinking?:hell no!
And swearing?:Everyone swears once in a while
Would he play with your hair?:I rather he not
Would he have more than one girlfriend at a time?:no,I hate guys who two-time
Would he pay for you when you're on a date?:once in a while
Does he kiss on the first date?:unlikely
Where would you go for dinner?:Seoul Garden
Would he buy you flowers?:yes!yes!
Would he lay under the stars with you and spout random philosophies?:that would be kinda cool
Would he write poetry about you?:sure I love poems
Would he use endearments?:nah
Would he hang out with your and YOUR friends?:of course
How about you hanging out with him and HIS friends?:sure ^.^
Would he walk you up to the door at the end of the evening?:no
Would you hold hands?:yeah
Section 3
Does he play soccer?:nope
Baseball?:nope
Football?:nope
Basketball?:Definitely!
Water polo?:nope
Golf or something equally boring?:no way!!!
Does he surf?:If he wants to he can
Skateboard?:no
Snowboard?:There's no snow here
Can he sing?:somewhat average
Play the guitar?:he can't
Play piano?:sure
Play the drums?:nah
Can he keep his room clean?:yeah
Is he an artist of sorts?:he sure is
Does he write his own music?:I don't really care
Does he have pets?:no
Section 4
Does he use the word dude?:he better not cause i hate it
How about tight?:.....
Would he watch the sun rise and set with you?:that would romantic ^.^
What kind of car does he drive?:sports car
How old is he?:18 or 19
What's his name?:no idea.... whatever his name I don't really care
Take this survey | Find more surveys
Bzoink - The Original Survey Site

No comments: