Sunday, January 7, 2007

School...

I went to MI on the first day of school.We had orientation for the first three days of school.The school is very far,it takes about 1hr 15min to get there...what a dread.The orientation was at some point fun and at some point boring.The clan games was rather interesting but I hate the Finale!We had to sit at the stadium for about more than 3hr!I got sunburn thanks to that!There were only four people from Bendemeer that end up there and all four are from my class,Haha haha.I manage to make new friends there but most of them are going to the science class.:( I chose the ARTS because I did not want the same thing to happen in O'level to happen again.I took pure science back then and found it so freaking boring that I kept sleeping in class.Yay!No more stupid stories like,The English Teacher for Literature.My H2 literature is King Lear,Othello,Pride and Prejudice and some other books whose title I cannot remember.I am very excited to start Literature lessons. Unfortunately my history is not as interesting.It is about what happens after World War II...so boring I am more interested in what happen before World War II.Oh well at least it is better than the sciences!
Back To School!!!


Yesterday I went out with Zhiling,Maizura and the hot model,Rathi.We went to collect Rathi's ez link card but it was not ready.After that we went to see Maizura's Macdonald boy who was unfortunately not there.It was very fun.The best part is taking photo in front of a picture of a group of guys with their surf boards...yeah we had nothing better to do.Today I went to the library to borrow books when I flip open one of the books,I found a twenty dollar Takashimaya voucher inside!My stupid sister wanted $10 but I stood my ground and told her to either take $5 or leave it.In the end she took the $5 voucher.^-^

Quiz Time!!!

Title: Who's Perfect For You??? (Cute Anime Pics)

You want a sweet guy. Who'd take you anywhere. Like Japan!!! Wow I would like a guy like that too:) Also he looks so cute in Japanese clothing:)

To take quiz,copy address- http://www.quizilla.com/users/lilsweetchic2000/quizzes/Who's%20Perfect%20For%20You%3F%3F%3F%20(Cute%20Anime%20Pics)/

Title: What kind of friend are you?(anime pics)

You are a normal friend...the old and good casual friend...it's nice to have you around...you are funny and talkative...good company for all times!

Title: Which Japanese name fits you best? [females, 9 results + absolutely stunning ANIME pictures!]

Your Japanese name should be
'Sora'

which means "sky".

You're a real day-dreamer. You wish you could just fly away from it all to explore the world... You love to explore and travel, and if that's not possible in reality, you'll just think and day-dream about it. You're probably very curious.

Copy add. to find out what JPN name u should have- http://www.quizilla.com/users/briaki361

"Why do you kill? Girls only.

You kill As A Result of Passion.
Being a very passsionate being, you kill on an impluse and probably regret it because it was someone near and dear to you.

Personality: Firey, Passionate, Emotional
Weapon: Whatever was closest and most capable at the time.
Expression/Action: Sad eyes, or a guilty depressed look down
Most Common Feeling: Regret

Copy add. to take quiz- http://www.quizilla.com/users/Sunshine.Ragdoll/quizzes/Why%20do%20you%20kill%3F%20Girls%20only.%20(Kool%20Pictures%20And%20Detailed%20Results)/

No comments: