Saturday, January 27, 2007

My words...

I heard that the O'levels result will be out before 10 February.I am really scared.I wish I can make it to a JC...if I can't make it I will just go to MI.The main thing is, I want to take the A'levels. Going to MI for the first 6 weeks is a right choice for me.Not only have I enjoyed myself and make wonderful friends there,most importantly,I get a feel of what taking the A'level course feels like. I chose the Arts course because I do not want to make the same mistake of taking the boring science course again. I really enjoy the lessons they offer in the Arts course.I took three H2 subjects, History,Literature and Economics. The rest like Chinese,General Paper and Biology are H1 subjects. Biology lessons are boring,I am either going to take Math or Chemistry instead of Biology when it is time for JAE admission.Unlikely,in secondary schools,we do not have Textbooks...especially History.... so I have to read many different books on the Cold War and other topics because different books have different view on that particular event in history. If you love Textbooks,I suggest you take the Science course because science is factual.There can't be different views on a particular subjects.For example salt is also known as NaCl there can't possibly be a different answer.Of course as you go beyond the A'level course,even science will have different views on certain matters. Personally due to bad experiences,I don't really fancy science...but I know it is important to the world and humanity.

MI friends!!!

I look stupid.Anyway Stephanie has withdraw.:( She wants to go poly and she finds MI boring.It is fun hanging around with them too bad they are in different class.I have bought the orientation group (OG) photo....not bad the photo only cost $2.I am going to put the OG photo in my blog when I have receive it. :) My OG is Sol 2....Sol 2 forever!!! Made some great friends in Sol 2 but unfortunately most of them take science.

Here are some photos showing hot babes doing stupid things...^.^ (All this pictures are taken when I went out with my good old friends from Bendemeer.)


Maizura looks like she is well....u know...haha...


A bunch of us doing funny faces...haha can see Maizura in the reflection.Rathi looks way too mad...haha...

Yay!I found another great anime!!!It is about this cute boy being flushed into another world where he founds out that he is actually a demon king there.My sis have the manga and I really love reading it...Thanks to Macdonald for adversiting the anime.Know I know not only the manga but that the anime exist too....and I found it in YouTube!!!^-^

Kyou Kara Maou a.k.a God save our king



Here are some really funny quotes from the show....

Yuri Conard
That means you're like 20% responsible for every bullies in town hassling me with the whole "Yuri is short for urine" thing my whole life. (Yuri to Conrad)

Gunter Gwendal
Günter: I had no idea that knitting was your hobby.
Gwendal: It's not a hobby! I do it to sharpen my concentration.

Wolfram is my favourite character!!!!^.^
He is oh so pretty.....

No comments: