Saturday, February 3, 2007

Me and my blog

Seriously I hate writing a title for every blog entry. So yeah,my title for blog entry tend to be stupid. Looks like that the date for the O'level results will be out this coming Friday. I was supposed to hand in the economics essay on Friday but I only completed section A of the question.Luckily the teacher gave us till Monday to hand in the essay because many students did not complete their essays too. Went jogging with my sister yesterday.
Haha Kawaii!!!

Went out last week with my sis and Tracy.It was damn fun! :) We went to comics connection where I bought a manga and recommended one to Tracy.Tracy bought Famous Amous cookies but she did not like it and gave it to me and sis.That is kind of her as we all know how expensive Famous Amous cookies.Anyway,we had lunch at Banquet. We should go out again one day.^.^

Here are some pictures we took...



Haha me so engrossed in the comic.


Hahaha it's me again...I look kinda wierd....


Hehehe sis and Tracy...

Okay,I am currently still hook on the animation,Kyou Kara Maou.Thanks to the AMV I saw for Yuuri and Wolfram,I am now hook on the song, Last Song sung by Gackt.The song is really great!That reminds me,my sis bought a Gackt poster two weeks ago.^-^
Wolfram

Wolfram is really my favourite character.^-^

Yuuri & Wolfram

Quiz time!Ya










You Are Midtown


You love so many things, you don't fit into any one label.Your city girl persona goes to a fancy restaurant one night and a dive bar the next.


http://www2.blogger.com/%3Ca%20href= You Uptown or Downtown?





















You Are Right Brained In Love




Bit of a drama queenPeacemaker, first to end a fightGood at thinking up creative datesTend to fall in love and get hurt easilyGoing with your gut instead of your headEmphathetic and caring, sometimes to a faultGood at recognizing patterns in relationshipsBeen in love many times, perhaps too many to countWildly passionate and intense when falling in loveSpontaneous with relationships, going with the flowOverly visual - can play back past dates like movies in your mindRoses, love poems, and stuffed animals are a good start to winning your heart


http://www2.blogger.com/%3Ca%20href= You Right Brained or Left Brained in Love?






















You Are a Skin Deep Sweetheart


You may be supermodel gorgeous or a plain Jane.It really doesn't matter, because you're confident and secure.You don't go out looking like a slob, but you are low maintenance.You have better things to worry about than whether your nails are the right shade!


http://www2.blogger.com/%3Ca%20href= You Obsessed With Your Looks?





No comments: