Thursday, February 22, 2007

Withdraw...I am leaving

I have withdraw from MI hahahahahaha!!!! I want to really spent my last week before the JAE results fruitfully.This morning went to school with sis and Tracy..ate Macdonald for breakfast and squeez in the cramp bus.Hahaha felt like a school bus.That reminds me,when we wanted to board the bus,there were this three inconsiderate MI seniors who blocked everyone's way thinking they were cool which they are definitely not!Seriously,if they don't intend on boarding the bus then don't stand in the way!I really felt like punching that bitch and two bastards!(sorry for crude language).
That stupid incident aside, I am so happy to learnt that Jacqueline (spelling?) is going to SRJC too!! Yay!! Anyway, today I told ,Mr Imran ,my biology teacher that I would like to attend math lesson and he agreed..he's so kind though he's boring.The math teacher is great too he allowed me to attend the math lesson.I am going to take H1 math in JC.Amelia said that A.math and H1 math is very similar so I am going to study my A.math textbook during this one week.
I am already missing Charlene & RuC so much....must go out together again ok?At least today get to see Melinda,Hui Xian,Amelia and Samy so I don't feel that sad...yet...Gonna miss everyone in MI! >.< Aiyah!So unfortunate that my birthday is on 7 march....everyone will be separated by then.
There's this guy in my biology class who's smile I am attracted to.Hahahahaha...I don't have a crush on him! just like it when he smiles.Hahahahaha since I am going to withdraw so I just talk to him...but he so blur...then I went to math. Hahaha then meet him again on the way to library to give Vanessa something.He smiles when he say bio is boring hahaha he should really smile!:)
Took neoprint after going to Mel's house....
Too bad Mel could not come,if not it would have been more fun!


Hahahaha Hui Xian head is gone!

No comments: