Sunday, February 11, 2007

O'levels results are out!!!!

Well,I don't feel very happy or very sad I just feel kinda numb.At least I am able to get into a JC so I guess you can say that I am more on the happy side.I'll either go to Serangoon JC or Yishun JC.Hahaha can't believe I got A2 for English and manage to make it to a JC in the end...The results was release at 2:30pm but I collected it at 3:30pm.I was busy watching YouTube and drinking strawberry bubble tea..yum! Can't believe my math teacher said that the MI Principal is a very energetic man.That is so not true.I mean if you meet the principal in person he's great but he can't address the mass.He likes to beat about the bush making the students feel sleepy during his speech to the school.Moreover it would be better if he is fiercer when addressing the school about something wrong.Anyway, I was supposed to have a class outing this Tuesday but I was unable to contact so many people.Furthermore RuC lives in Malaysia so it is like impossible to contact her. School ends at 10am this Friday because of Chinese New Year..Yay!Hahahaha going to Tracy house to hang around on Friday after school. I will be going to a Five Star hotels during the weekdays to have dinner...can't wait!^.^
Graduated with an O'level cert.

Yay!Kinda happy that my results made it possible for me to enter a JC!^.^

Hahaahaha I was watching Kanjani8 music video.They are so freaking hot!!!!Yay heard NewS will come back this year.:)Uchi!I miss Uchi the hottie!!!I am going to ask my sis do a blog skin on Hiroki Uchi & Ryo Nishikido! ^-^
Hiroki Uchi

He is so hot!!!Every girl dream guy...ok more like my dream guy..whatever..
Hiroki Uchi

Yap,Uchi is my latest craze!!!Damn,he looks good maybe a little girly but whathever...=P

Ryo Nishikido & Uchi Hiroki

Hahahaha..Kawaii!!!!



Ryo Nishikido & Uchi Hiroki

They both look hot!!!

Both Ryo & Uchi are in NewS and Kanjani8.Currently though,Uchi is suspended from acting and singing cause he was caught drinking underage.Hope he comes back soon!

Kyou Kara Maou (Yap,I have not finish watching this anime)

I was just a normal high school boy...now I am a demon king?
Ahh..saw today's episode...can't believe wolfram lost his arm that so crap!When did this anime become so serious...I thought it was on the joking side...

No comments: