Sunday, February 18, 2007

Read on...

I just wanna thank the teachers who have help me make it possible to get into a JC.Like I have mentioned early,I am not extremely delighted because I know that I did not put in my maximum effort but I did of course put in effort.
Thanks:-
Ms Lim for staying back with us (small group) even during the Saturdays and Sundays to teach biology and making me love biology at the last minute.
Mr Siew for giving me much needed help in e.math making it possible for me to get a grade from an E to a B.
Mrs Lo for making English seem like the easiest subject and making the boring literature book The English Teacher bearable.Thanks also for being more like a form teacher to me than my own form teacher.=)
Mr Malcolm Tan for discussing history such as the French Revolution,Medieval England,communism in Russia and the different Era in Japan particularly the Tokugawa and Megi(spelling?) Era with me even though it had nothing to do with social studies.Thanks also for checking my social studies essays and making me love history even more.=)
Zhang lao shi for encouraging me to retake Chinese and practicing oral with me for about 2hrs making it possible for me to get a merit when my initial target was to get a pass.Even though the improvement was not much( C6 to C5) nevertheless I am grateful for your help. Xie xie lao shi!:)
Mr Tan for making PE a fun lesson!^-^
Sorry....
Mr Leong for not passing Physics.I did not go for your lessons not because I was confident of passing but because I gave up on Physics.I know you have mention many a time that Physics is important to one's future but the problem is, physics is only important to those who intend to pursue a future where science is needed and I definitely am not going to pursue a future where science is needed therefore I do not agree with you that when I fail Physics, I have very little options and opportunity in the future.

I know it maybe a little too late but.....

HAPPY VALENTINE DAY!!!
To all the lovers out there....


and friends too....



I would also like to wish everyone a very Happy Chinese New Year!!!!



Happy belated 17th birthday to you Maizura!!!


Yeah Quiz time after a long time!!!!

Title: What type of cute anime girl (bishojo) are you?


teenage bishojo


All results for "What sort of love or lust are you in? (with pictures)(now improved!)"

You aren't in any sort of love by the way you act...maybe you are hiding something or maybe you just aren't in love at all.



Title: Which Kyou Kara Maou character are you?


You're Konrad Weller!You're a calm and self-controlled person, who always cares about the people around him and especially about the person he loves. You try to protect the things which are important to you at all costs.



If you love or think Hiroki Uchi is hot and want him to return to NewS and Kanjani8 then please sign this petition.(It is totally free) Honestly,I don't know how true this is but it is still a great way to show your support besides it is free.^-^


Hiroki Uchi



Please take the time to sign-
"The Return of Uchi Hiroki to NEWS, Kanjani8, and Johnny's Entertainment"

Anyway,I will be scanning the magazine,I bought soon.=)

Presenting...my beloved Kanjani8

Hahahaha can never forget the fact that I was listening to their beautiful voices and watching them dance instead of collecting my O'level results....hahahaha collected my O'level results like one hour later.My sis don't really like boy band from Johnny's Entertainment but this is one group that she admit sings great songs. Another group that my sis like that is from Johnny's Entertainment as well is Kinki Kids....my sis seem to dislike KAT-TUN. I love all the boy band(they only produce boy band) that Johnny's Entertainment produce!!!^-^
Ya-ya-yah is my favourite Johnny Junior group!Hahahaha can't wait for them to enter Johnny Entertainment and debut....

Ya-ya-yah when they are younger.... Kawaii!!!


they are older.....two members pulled out of Johnny's Jr

All four of them are below 20....one is 19,two is 17 while the other is 16...
They are so kakkoii!!! Go ya-ya-yah!!!
















No comments: