Saturday, February 24, 2007

moving forward...

I withdraw yesterday....I have given Maizura her birthday present.Hope she likes it.I forgive you Rui Hao...I'll get the math notes from you in the afternoon.Going to my cousin house tomorrow....have not meet them for quite long...kinda miss them.

MI is kinda fun during the three months...the people and teachers are great!
I'll miss u so much...
RuC: You really brightened up my day in MI!Hahaha it was really super fun staying back with you on Thursday!Aiyah,very hard to contact you cause you in Malaysia...Don't forget me!Gonna miss you a lot gal!
Mad Mel:You super hyper gal!Try to forget about "Ghost" if you don't like her cause I really miss the hyper you...Going to your house was so fun!Let's go out one day and take Neoprint!:) Going to miss u!!
Charlene:My Japanese teacher!!You are really the cutest gal in our group.Hahahaha,maybe one day we can go Japan!!Singing the English oldies with you was so fun...you are a great singer!Will be missing you like crazy!
HuiXian:The girl who always skip lit lesson.I am going to miss you and your china man song!Hahahaha! I know you won't forget him...don't forget me too!
Amelia:Always looking dead in school but outside look like she is ready to go clubbing anytime!Hahahaha...go and find your European guy!I will miss you!
Sam:Please take care of your little finger.Hahahaha wish you luck in finding your guy in uniform!Anyway i'll miss u gal so please take care!
John a.k.a Baba: I am gonna miss you 'handsome'...hahahaha!
Diana:Bio is boring but you are not!Gonna miss you too!
Najihah:Hey we might meet in SRJC!Yay!OG was so fun cause you are around!:) Gonna miss u!
Zoey:Hey!I will miss u alot! Sol forever!
Liyana:Love talking to you about Anime.I am gonna miss you a lot!Will never forget singing jap songs in the stadium with you!Miss u lah!
Vanessa:Aiyah..will really miss u!Thanks for the V-day gift..really gonna miss you!
Ka yee:I think I spelled your name wrongly...but I'll never forget your face and that you stay in Redhill.Maybe when I meet my sis in MI i can see you again!Will miss u gal!
Kala & Natasha:Hahahaha always remember you gals as a pair!Gonna miss both of you!
Amala:Hey I'll be missing you and your cute wallet!
Zara:The gal whose uniform is opposite of mine...hahaha miss u!
Melody:Hey running with you for the relay was cool!We won RuC & Zara hahaha!I will miss you!
Jacqueline:Hope to see you in SRJC!! I will miss you!!!
Rui Hao:Math crazy...I am going to miss you too!It is cool that you can play the flute and guitar!
Joanne:I will miss you!!!Always see you taking the same bus as me when we are going to school! Jenna:So shock to see a former bendemeer student leader as a student leader in MI!Sol 2 rocks!
Stephanie:Why you withdraw so early?I am still missing you!
Dodo:I love the stories about your CCA they are really funny!Gonna miss you!
Zhi qiang:Hahaha you and Rui Hao bring the same bag to mel house like couple!Gonna miss you and your funny ways!
Tracy:Hahahaha george carrot!!!Will miss you but i am very sure I'll meet you again cause you and my sis are good friends!
Evangeline:I'll miss you!!I like your perm hair better!:)
Hayuni:Your name is so cool!Remind me of Japan!!! Hahaha being a time keeper wit you was really fun!
Shahidah:It was fun hanging around with you!Always see you in morning assembly!Gonna miss you gal!
Wei lin:Even though you are very quiet I am still very happy to have you as a friend!I'll miss you!!!
Geng Bee:I had problem reading your name....but no problem remembering you cause you are juz too good a friend to forget.I wil miss you!
Adelicia & Docas:I think i spell your name wrongly..sorry!Anyway,I'll be missing the both of you..hahaha i really enjoy walking to west mall with you gals!

I will miss everyone in 07A5 and those in my OG ,sol 2 alot! I will also miss those people I met in Mi though I did not mention your name the reason being that I remember face way better than name! >.< SOL 2 the best Orientation Group!

We had nothing better to do....it was fun though gonna miss those carefree days!



Yay NewS is back!!! The first three pictures are all scan by me.They are from my latest magazine...march issue!

Where is Uchi?I am missing him like crazy!



The guy infront is saying,' For the first time in a long time we are NewS'....NewS is so not NewS without Hiroki Uchi! >.<

Ryo-chan & Uchi

Uchi!!!!...Ryo is kinda hot too!


Ryo & Uchi again...hahaha hotties!

Sigh....NewS is not NewS and Kanjani8 is not Kanjani8(they should be rename to Kanjani7)...without Uchi....


NewS is back=Yamapi as the leader of NewS is back too....or rather his back from GYM ^.^

Yamapi!!
I really prefer his blond hair to his black hair!

Hahahaha yamapi cooking? I luv guys who can cook!

No comments: