Tuesday, February 20, 2007

A whole new blog skin!!!

Yay!!I have finally change my blog skin after more than two months!^-^ Hahahaha kept putting it off because I was too lazy to do the Template thingy.I know....pink again...hey it is a coincident!Really!The blog is not complete yet.I have many other things to add,especially pictures,to make it more alive.Hahahaha I think I am going to start a webpage soon so you guys do take a look when you are free.ThankYou!Oh that reminds me I have yet to scan my magazine!Anyway, I have gotten my orientation photos after like forever!Okay,I better get going...don't want to be late.Hahahaha going to my friend house for Chineses New Year after that go my aunty house....yay hong bao!!!
Sayonara mina!

The layout for my blog features Uchi(left) and his best friend,Ryo-chan(right)

This time my blog skin is about this two hot guy!!! Both of them are in NewS and Kanjani8.






No comments: