Monday, February 26, 2007

The days as it is...

Went to my cousins house yesterday...the food was so delicious!!! Too bad no hong bao only oranges....I enjoyed myself though! I went to the library alone today.It was so boring...no one to talk to.Borrowed some book on Churchill. After that I went to Comic Connections to see if Loveless book 6 is out.Unfortunately it is not.Anyway,I have bought a new handphone strap which i am very happy with. It is a very fat pink cat but my sis insist that it is a fat pink tiger. I have also drawn the picture which I am going to sent for the competition.....have not colour it though. Have not read the chinese newspaper that was brought back...too lazy to read..I only read manga.Mummy say that I better do well for H1 chinese so that I don't need to retake and waste money like I did for my O'levels.She said that I retake also got no difference...still a C.But I beg to differ,there is a difference!First it was C6 now it is a C5!It's not like her mandarin is great either...she can hardly speak mandarin.Hahahaha the English Language rules!!!!

I am currently waiting for Loveless book 6 to be out...

This story centers around a boy named Ritsuka who lives in a world where people are born with cat ears and only lose them when they lost their virginity.Ritsuka lost his memories and his brother,Seimei, -- his sole defender (as Ritsuka was constantly beaten by his mother).Ritsuka is entirely alone until Soubi appears, saying that he is a good friend of Seimei.Soubi told Ritsuka that he is Seimei's fighter and now he is Ritsuka's fighter.Thus,flung into a world of intrigue and magic, where bonded pairs battle and only Soubi can fight for him,one wonders... can Ritsuka ever find the truth behind his brother's murder and his amnesia when even the person closest to him(Soubi) is as mysterious as his own forgotten past?


Some scene from the anime....



My friend,Liyana have watched this anime and she said it is very good.I love it too! :) I recommend that you buy the manga as it is more detailed unless you can't read Mandarin....but I if I am not wrong I heard that there's an English translation for the manga..not very sure.

No comments: