Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Tuesday

Hahahaha did nothing much today.I played the game Europa..it was great!I enjoyed myself throughly! It is really a good game here's a link for you to check out more about the game...you won't regret it!^-^

Went out to Orchard that day to celebrate Maizura's birthday.It was fun! At first I thought she was going to buy the cake...actually what she meant is that all of us except her have to contribute to the buying of the cake.Hahahaha the cake was delicious though~yummy!We walked to Takashimaya where I bought a jap magazine.After that went to level one where Nisa,Peijun and Zhiling bought a long sleeve shirt.The shirt was pretty cool.While they were choosing their shirt,I and Clara went to buy bubble tea,it was delicious!

At coffee bean...The birthday gal is Maizura...she is the one in the middle.We cut..or rather I smashed that small cake into what I hoped to be six pieces. >.<

This neoprint was taken when we went out to celebrate Clara's birthday. 4E1 babes!!!


Went to Takashimaya and bought this magazine....the latest Wink up issue! :)

I am currently hook on this two songs
- Snow Snow Snow by Kinki Kids
-紅く燃ゆる太陽 (Akaku Moyuru Taiyou) by NEWS

Both song are really wonderful...yeah just in case you are wondering....Kinki Kids is also from JE. ^-^
Kinki Kids
NEWS
Now there are only 6 members....

No comments: