Saturday, March 3, 2007

The days..it becomes past

Well nothing to blog much about since I am like stuck at home watching YouTube and playing Europa...My relatives are coming for lunch tomorrow. Went to drink bubble tea with my sis yesterday...drank mint bubble tea...hahaha mint reminds me of zhiling saying she really hates mint.

It is the 3rd day of the 3rd month!!!In Japan today is Dolls Day!


Anyway,I and my sis watched a Japanese show a few days back.The show is quite old...made in 1999 set in mid-19th century Japan.I love history so I watched it.It is called Gohatto.um...quite disturbing....you have to be really open minded to watch this show.

Gohtto- It shows life in a samurai training school during the bakumatsu period, the end of the samurai era in the mid-19th century.At the start of the movie, the young and handsome Sozaburo Kano(Ryuhei Matsuda) is admitted to the Shinsengumi(新撰組), an elite samurai police group led by Isami Kondo that seeks to defend the shogunate against reformist forces.

Some scenes from the show....

Basically this guy is the main character named Kano(Ryuhei Matsuda).
The guy on the left is my favourite character in the show....he's always smiling and kind of hyper.He is Okita(Shinji Takeda). My favourite member in the Shinsengumi. If i am not wrong,he became a captain at a young age....very capable guy.Sadly,he suffers from tuberculosis(TB) and died young too.
Ryuhei Matsuda

He acts as Kano in the show...I heard he is acting in the show Nana too.Nana is a rather popular manga in Japan.I am not really into love story so I don't really know about the manga other than it is about this two girl who met in the train or something.
Ryuhei Matsuda
He is tall....um if I am not wrong 180+ cm?
Shinji Takeda
He acts as my favourite character Okita!!! Hahahaha I don't know much about him other than he looks kinda hot. >.<

No comments: