Friday, March 30, 2007

Pigeons

This week was better then the last.I can feel the speed of JC life already.Next week there will be a test and we have to hand in our PW finished draft by the next week too. I have a lot of homework to do...but for some reasons I don't feel pressured. In fact the homework are not really that dreadful...in fact I do enjoy doing some of the homework.I get to learn a lot from doing the homework.
For instance,the GP homework gave me the opportunity to read very interesting articles like gender gap,politics about Singapore.....and even how according to scientific research we were all the same race 3000 years ago! o.O
History allowed me to see how the past shaped the present..very meaningful.
Economics showed me why communism could never really work.
Literature is very interesting too.We don't just read story books.My lit homework is to compare two of Beyonce music videos.It is very interesting...while one video we have her being confident of herself and sure of her identity,the other have her feeling vulnerable inside but trying to look tough outside...it is like when she looked at her reflection she was not sure which is the real her...perhaps we have face this too in some point of our life...loosing ourselves not knowing who we truly are.Oh yeah my lit paper 5 is all about Identity! ^.^
Went to alter my skirt on Wednesday with Sarah & Gillian. I'll never forget that day.We were walking to Heartland mall to alter the skirts when we pass by a group of about 20 pigeons!To my horror..the wind blew hard and all the pigeons started flying towards us!In my panicked,I ran towards the road..lucky Gillian pulled me back really hard..Thanks Gillian!!!If not for her I won't be typing this blog entry...instead I'll be crushed under a car.All of a sudden a hard part of the palm tree fell..it seems that the pigeons knew it would fall and flew away...and because of the pigeons,we moved back and hence was not hit by the falling part of the tree.A blessing in disguise perhaps?Anyway I have alter my skirt..it seem rather short..ahhh whatever!
Today was really fun!After Chinese we took photos and went on a mini class outing to the mall to have our lunch.I called it mini because there were only 11 of us.We sat at KFC talking about various issues.Then we took photo at the train station.I'll post the photos when I get it.After that we wanted to walked back to school for Literature tutorial but as it was drizzling,we took the bus instead.We reached the venue early so we sat outside the lit room playing some polar bear game.I thought that my this class would not be as united as the class i had in MI...guess I was wrong.This class takes time to become united.^-^A102 forever!!!Of course I'll never forget my beloved 07A5!!!Those 3 months memories in MI are really precious to me.
This is a rather long entry...I'll be getting a new pair of glasses and bag tomorrow. :)So far I have not seen any guy in the school that I might have a crush on..oh well....>.<

Pictures taken when I went out with 4e1 gals to celebrate my b-day and Peijun b-day.
The chocolate milk shake that we are drinking are bought by Zhiling and Maizura...those kind babes.


Hahahaha I am shooting Zhiling...

Yuya Tegoshi
Tegoshi when he was younger(right)
Tegoshi kawaii!!! He is the voice behind the main character in Happy Feet(the japanese version).He's a member of News.He also belong to a duo unit call tegomass...a duo team with his best friend,Takahisa Masuda who is also a member in News.They released the single Miso Soup in Sweden, recorded entirely in English, that reached #12 on the Swedish charts. In December of 2006, they released the Japanese Miso Soup single in Japan, which reached #1 on the Oricon charts.JE boys are so hardworking and talented.

Takahisa Masuda a.k.a Massu
He is a member of News and belong to the duo unit Tegomass.
Hiroki Uchi
Uchi when he was younger (above)
This is the hot guy who got demoted to a rank below the Johnny Jrs because of underage drinking.Sigh...

No comments: