Saturday, March 10, 2007

Orientation

I am in SRJC!!!My dream JC!! :)The orientation was not that great except for the fusion night which was super fun!!! Too bad Jia En had to go back to Malaysia half way through the day.Made new and funny friends like Evelyn,Gillan,Sarah,Jia En and Syaza!!!:) Hahahaha spent most of the orientation in the hall and lecture room 5 to cheer....lame right?Paid $20 for orientation package but they said they will refund us the $6 because they ran out of tie so we had to buy it ourselves.I have not gotten my orientation package even though the orientation is over...Oh by the way I am in Argo2!!! Argo rocks even though we did not win.

I saw some MI friends in SRJC. Went to school with Charlene,it was fun. Jojo(baba),Jacklyn,Charlene,Raphael,Stephanie,Maisarah are all in SRJC!!! 7 of us from 07a5 in SRJC...other MI people were also in SRJC...I know that cause I saw them wearing the De Nova shirt during the games.Aiyah miss MI lah...but must let go.Saw about 3 of my previous secondary classmates in SRJC too...>.<

07a5 the class that rocks my world!!!(MI PAE 3 months)

4e1 the class that I love!!!(Bendemeer Sec 4yrs)

No comments: