Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Birthday!!!

I am now 17!!! My birthday was on 7 march, yap last week. This year birthday was great!!! I really enjoyed myself! I went out with my friends from MI to celebrate my birthday...it was so fun!!They bought me a pink jacket..I really love it!!!:) Yesterday went out with the 4e1 babes to celebrate my birthday and peijun birthday...it was so fun too!!!Hahahah peijun birthday is also on 7 march.They bought me a jeans..thanks gals I always wanted one!! Okay I 'll post the pictures when I get it...Hard to describe how grateful i feel to all my freaking great friends out there!!! :) Luv u gals!!!

Yay! I have finally gotten my class...A102. I hope the class will be great. I am very happy that Sarah & Gillian is in the same class as me. ^-^ I am proud that I manage to force myself to go for the bridging lessons even though it was unnecessary since I was in MI for three months.The lessons was fun actually...but I am really afraid of H1 math it seems tough. The Arts stream is really for me..i did not even sleep in any of the lectures, in fact I really enjoyed the lessons unlike in secondary school where I slept in almost all of the science & math lessons.Come to think of it,it is amazing that I did not sleep during the H1 math lecture even though it was like 1hr30mins. I think that it is really important to do something that you really like.=)

I can't seem to find the Korean show-The king & the clown on YouTube. I have only managed to watch the music video for the show. The song was really touching...I almost cried. The song was really beautiful. I am currently still watching Rozen Maiden & Kyou Kara Maou.

Rozen Maiden

I have finished watching season 1 & 2. It is a really good anime!:) I have not finished watching the ova though.

Kyou Kara Maou

I am now currently watching season 2. I prefer season 2 to season 1. This is one of my favourite anime...it is really hilarious. ^-^

No comments: