Saturday, March 17, 2007

Saturday

School...studying will begin officially on Monday.I can't wait till Wednesday! It is CCA recruitment day!!! Honestly,I am still not 100% sure as to which CCA i should join.Friday will be an exciting day too because it is the day in which I can finally buy my uniform!!! I am sick and tired of wearing my secondary uniform.The class excellence camp was so much more fun than the orientation! I am overall rather happy with my class -1A02.Went out with my sister yesterday,it was fun. We ate KFC and drank bubble tea.I bought a white belt and a manga. The manga is basically about a demon king who enters the human in search of freedom.Yap, I love this demon thingy.I met Gillian when I was on the way to Orchard and met Kaiying at Comic Connection.Oh that reminds me,I have not return her manga yet.

Happy belated 17th birthday to me!!!



Interested to know more about yourself?Then try these quizzes!

Qn: What turns you on?

Old Fashioned Charm turns you on

Miss Manners would be proud. You mind your P's and Q's and expect your mate to do the same. Whether they're opening car doors for you, rescuing stray animals from the pound, or just calling people "Sir" and "M'am," that's what lights your fire. You're irresistibly drawn to the thoughtfulness and effort to help others.Sure, it's a bonus to like the way someone looks, but it's their more traditional values and all-around goodness that most makes you want to rip off their tucked-in shirts and mess up their neatly coiffed hair. Forget candy hearts and bottles of bubbly — well, you don't have to forget them, but you'll also go weak in the knees for a kind word, generous gesture, or unpretentious manner. Yes, please!

No comments: