Saturday, March 24, 2007

Life...and PW

Yesterday is the Parent nights thing. The parent sat in the hall while we got lock up for like forever in the lecture room 5. They played some boring video to watch...I guess only the front row was watching.I sat right at the back with Evelyn and gang...the Chinese literature people o.O Charlene sat in front of me. We sat there talking about the dark side of school life....Finally at 7:15pm, they freed us! We stood at the concourse talking. That part was quite fun.My mum told me that the principal said that last year less than 50% of SRJCians made it to university. Scary...I better start studying.We have gotten our PW questions. I still can't find Sarah blog.

Hahaha I went to veoh to download the king and the clown because YouTube don't have it. The problem with Veoh is that once you get disconnected you have to download it from the start again..like Guba.YouTube however will just continue from where you got disconnected. I guess you can solve Veoh problem by downloading it onto your computer...in other words something like saving it on to your computer.This way even if you get disconnected it will be alright. ^-^

Here,try this interesting quizzes ^-^
















You Are a Carnation



You are down to earth and grounded.
You tend to be more traditional than trendy.
Your confidence gets you through anything.
People trust you and are very loyal to you.






Title: what beautiful fairy are you??



dream

Title: What would your superpower be?
Wow. You have perfect aim, and great reflexes too!

No comments: