Sunday, January 14, 2007

It has been a week.....

Let's see,it has been a week since school started.I thought it would be fun but I was wrong.I find it boring.I wish I can stay at home till the O'levels result are out.Went back to Bendemeer on Friday....yay I know I said that I will never step into that school again...whatever.Anyway,I went to west mall with my sister and her friend Tracey.It was super fun! We sat at Burger King and chat.I had a shock when I checked my cell phone.Apparently,Maizura and some of my other friends were still waiting for me at Bendemeer.>.< I thought they had given up waiting and went home. In the end I was about 3hrs late...sorry guys!Thanks for waiting though I will never forget it!>.< I did not see any my teacher at Bendemeer but I had a great time talking with my Bendmeer friends.^.^ I reached home at 6:30pm and was dead tired.

Nobuta No Produce


I have finished watching Nobuta wo produce.It is a very good show but the ending is kinda crappy.I prefer Shuuji,Akira and Nobuta to stay together in the end,rather then Shuuji and Akira went to some new school and left Nobuta.>.< Overall,I'll give the show a 9/10. ^.^

I am currently watching the anime Gakuen Heaven & Record of Lodoss war

Gakuen Heaven


Basically,this show is about an average boy who was accepted into an Elite school.He meets many interesting characters in the school.The plots picked up near the end of the series.I have not watched the entire series but I am definitely going to finished it soon because I am currently 3/4 through and I am very excited as to how things will turn out.Overall I find the show light hearted and worth watching.^.^

Record of Lodoss war

The main character of this show is a free knight.That means he does not belong to any particular kingdom or lord.He travels with a beautiful blond elf.Lodoss is an accursed land that was created by the goddess of creation and the goddess of destruction.I have only just start watching the show so I don't know much about it yet but is seem really promising!^.^

Quiz!!!!

Title: Who's Your Guardian Angel?

Your Guardian Angel Is Wind.

you love the freedom of being able to fly, even if its all in your imagination

nothing makes more sense to you than being able to be free

although you love to dream and be free you're probably a very realistic person and know what to do when you're needed

No comments: