Thursday, June 7, 2007

2nd week of June holidays

It's the second week of the June holidays. So another week of not studying pass. I know I should start studying for the mid-years but I just can't seem to start. Went to NYJC to jog 10 rounds...hahaha.The next day I went back to SRJC to jog about four rounds. Woohoo!! Tomorrow got Netball training!!!So excited! Our next game is on Monday. We lost yesterday's game too. But we did not lose as badly as the previous games. Nevermind, with more training we'll be better!!!There will be MI 07A5 bbq tomorrow.Yay!Can't wait!!! Haven't seen those PAE friends of mine for so long....I'll never forget the jacket you gals bought for me!!! I love it more everyday!! :) I feel like going KL with my parents and aunt but if i don't go I'll get $30. It may sound little but to me it's a lot. I think I might not go after all. I really need the money to buy things before July when the GST will be increased to 7%.

The movie at world's end was great!!!It was 3hr long and really worth every cent!! If you have not watch it, you better go watch it soon!!! =)
Currently hook on this song- 張韶涵 - 不痛 (great song!)
The title of the song is no pain,not painful....um you get the idea.

By the way, my beloved KAT-TUN has a new song!!Woohoo!!
KAT-TUN (new song) - Yorokobi no Uta - 喜びの歌
Title of the song is happy song....um not very sure actually.

I intend to make a music video during the December holidays....yap, so i need to record some videos first. Hahahaha I'll post it on the blog after I have finished it. I think I'll make one with my sis first. If it is a success I'll try and get other people.Anyway, I am trying to loose weight but I seem to be eating more than usual...sigh....need to eat less.Gillian has a new hair cut!!!^-^ I think it looks nice,not as flat as before....but she does not seem to agree...strange...I think I should get a life and give up on my eye candy.Hahahaha I mean nothing will come out of me staring at him 24/7.He's hot and all....but I guess that's it.It's rare that I have a major crush on someone,the last time was in sec 2. Sounds unbelievable?Hahahaha it's true.So i guess maybe perhaps I'll give up on him.I notice him every time he pass by me.....but i guess for all you know he does not even notice me.Hahahaha okay I am typing rubbish...this are just random thoughts. @.@

No comments: