Saturday, June 2, 2007

Wedding!!!NE!!!

Friday was sure a busy day!!Had to go for tutorials and lectures in the morning. I had netball training at 4pm and school end at 12:30pm. I went home first to sleep and woke up at 4pm!!! Had to rush to school. Reached at 4:30pm. @.@ After that had to go for the dialogue session with Minister George Yeo.Not bad lah....it was rather fun. Get to eat a lot of food..it was free. Being a typical Singaporean, I ate myself silly.Earnest took a lot of Satay for us and we had a real hard time finishing it....i mean there were other food to finished too. Hahahaha the CCC people are rather funny. Had fun with them and my fellow NE rep,Haini. The most memorable part was when the Minister sat at our table talking to us. It was like wow, the Minister is so near us and is like talking to us...cool.....Mr Yeo is from Harvard University...wow that's like the top University in the world!! So we basically just ask questions like, How will taking in foreign students affect the chances of local students. To which the minister said that it won't as the places for local students are kept the same.The whole thing end at 9:30pm....yup rather late.

Today, or rather yesterday since it's like past midnight now, was very enjoyable. I meet up with my primary school friends for my teacher's wedding.Super great! First time went to a teacher's wedding! Have not seem some of my Primary school friends for like 4 years!Many of them went to JCs like, NJC,TJC,TPJC,VJC,YJC,NYJC....one of them even went to SRJC.hahahaha but I did not see him in school at all...strange maybe because he's in science stream. My teacher's wedding really brought us together again.


Ms Chen ,or rather Mrs Lim, with her Husband.
Our teacher look super beautiful!!!
My Primary school friends!!!!
Everyone looks so different now...but when you talk to them you realise that they have not change much inside.
Picture taken with only the girls except Ms Chen husband.
Frenz
Picture taken with Xue Hua..... and Zara who just pop in hahaha. Really miss Xue Hua my classmate and fellow netballer hahaha....wow 4yrs never see her. She now very pretty liao.
Me and sexy Stephanie...fellow classmate and Bendemeerian.
me and Zhiling. Hahahaha can't believe we were in the same primary school and secondary school.
After the wedding I had to rush to Aljunied for Netball competition. We lost, but the experience gain was good. After that went to MacDonald with my fellow netballers hahaha we talk a lot of crap there. :) There is training on Monday and I cannot make it cause I have already booked the tickets for the movie...sigh. I hate missing trainings!!! There will be another match on Wednesday. Wish us luck! Wonder when we'll get our netball badge....

No comments: