Thursday, May 31, 2007

Vesak day

My stomach hurts like hell!!! Must be that coffee peppermint bubble tea I bought today...urrrg...Today is a holiday!!! Yay!!! ^-^ Yesterday netball competition did not go so well. We lost 11/50. There is training tomorrow and another game on Saturday. Hopefully, this time we can do better. I played WD. The WA ran so fast!! Okay looks like I need to improve on my stamina and speed....hmmm...guess I'll go jogging and do some sprinting on Sunday.

Went out with sis and Diviya today to Novena. It was fun. We sat talking away.Diviya was telling us now that she has graduated from poly, she's going to work and save money to further her studies.It's good that she has a goal...unlike me, drifting through life. Damn, at time I don't even know why I am in a JC. Hopefully, the next time we meet up, Wei Xian and Diviya's sis can make it. The more the merrier! ^-^
Went looking around Novena or rather square two. Saw some beautiful shirts,skirts, bags and jeans...and many more. Hahahaha felt like buying so many things but I am so broke...so broke....Buying food cause half my savings...yeah that's how broke I am. My sis is worst off. I am trying to convince my parents to give me extra money but I doubt it'll work. The only other solution is to find a part-time job and that sucks. To make matters worst June holidays = no money. For Heaven sake's I can't even afford a proper MacDonald meal which cost about $6!!! Now you know why I didn't join bowling and try my best not to waste money eating at school. Have stop buying my Japanese stuff too..sigh...

Things I am going to save money in order to buy-
1. Sunblock lotion (Nivea)
2.New pair of sandals
3.Garnier whitening mask
4. Dark chocolate (I love chocolates!)
5. New bag ( for going out, I am currently using the same bag for school and going out.)
6.Watch(for going out as well)
7.Tops
8.Umbrella(Umbrella..ella..ella..ahhh!!I hate that song)
9.Keychain for my bag ^-^
10.Clean & Clear oil control film
I guess that's about all. I can't help but feel that I am forgetting something.

Hopefully, I can find a top which looks something like that...@.@



While walking around the square2 , I saw a lot of beautiful earrings. It's so sad not to have earhole. I kinda hate walking pass hair salon. It always remind me that i need to do something about my hair. I really have the urge to dye my hair...unfortunately I am still in school. Talking about hair...that reminds me about something. I went to Kai lin's blog and saw this Gatsby advertisement. I don't really like Kimura's hairstyle. He is really hot though despite the weird hairstyle. JE intend to make Takki the next 'Kimura'....hmm...wonder if they will ever succeed....

Things to do during the Holidays:
-study
-revise
-PW
-meet up with pals
-catch up on much needed sleep
-watch movie
-study
-study
-more studying

I was at the library when I found this book on the secrets to success...so here's some tips that might help those who are kinda in the same situation as me...
1.Find a goal(Studies have proven that people who have clear goals are 80% more likely to succeed than those who do not)
2. Follow your planned time-table as close as possible
3.most importantly-DISCIPLINE
Hopefully this will help. I am currently trying to find my goal.

I think I am going to change my blogskin soon. I am currently hook on anime again. It has been rather long since I was hook on anime. I really like the anime Mai Otome & Mai Hime. The only down side of the show is that there are too many girls in the show and not enough guys. The story line is good though...guess that's what catches my attention. I think I prefer Mai Hime because the main character story with the main guy is stronger. However, in Mai Otome nothing much is likely to happen after Sergay (main guy) rejects Arika(main character) in order to protect her. I like both main character equally. =)
Mai Otome. a.ka Mai-Oto-Hime

Mai Hime

Tate & Mai
Okay, I better sleep now...it's almost 3am. Have to go school tomorrow or rather today.Plus netball training plus that NE thingy...hopefully I don't faint due to lack of sleep.

No comments: