Saturday, May 26, 2007

Exam

Finished GP exam on Thursday. I think I did crap lah.Sux lah. What's happening to me??? I remember the first day I entered JC ,I was like all ready to study real hard and get good results....but now...now...now all my enthusiasm has just dissolve away.... I am enjoying JC life, is just that I don't seem to be doing well academically. I am enjoying netball a lot...sure am glad that I changed CCA, from debate to netball. I know I am getting darker but I am really enjoy the game.I think I am just going to apply tons of sunblock lotion. Lol. I am so excited, I heard that we are going to get our netball badge soon.Yay!!!I heard from Deborah that there might be physical training for netball...I hope it's not true.
Netball rocks!!Yay!!


I seriously need to cut my fringe. It is so long that it cover my eyes. I think I'll relaxed it too...not sure yet. I feel like rebonding my hair but mum don't want to pay for me.Sigh. I'll be having a math mock exam on Monday and a history mock exam on Wednesday. Wish me luck!!^-^
Kanjani 8 anime version lol....
Heard kanjani 8 has finally release their album yay!!! =)

Ohkura kawaii!!!

No comments: