Wednesday, May 23, 2007

JC life

GP mid-year is tomorrow!!! Wish me luck!!! I can't wait for the June holidays...I seriously need a break! Will be meeting up with my MI pals soon for a BBQ!!! yay! Can't wait!!! ^-^I realise that people around me are giving up on their eye candy and finding new ones...hmmm I have not come to a decision yet...Oh well I think should be thinking more about my studies now since I am like doing badly. I can't help but feel like I am not studying...I am just drifting through lectures and having a real great time during break period with my friends. We will joke like crazy and sometime hang out at the gym. Break time and free periods are really fun!!! Thankfully the mid-year examination are after the June holidays. ^-^ I can't seem to think of a fun place to meet up with the 4e1 babes...any idea anyone??? June seem to be a rather busy holiday...wonder if I'll really have the time to study. @.@


On the way to Vivo when the train suddenly gave an emergency break!! o.O (haha juz kidding)

No comments: