Sunday, May 20, 2007

Arts festival

I went for the Korean dance thing on Wednesday....it was okay i guess. It made me realise that I am seriously not the Arts kind of person,i am more of a sports gal. The Rendezvous on Friday was wonderful! Especially, the last dance! It was really great! Explains why they got gold. I guess they trained real hard. I don't like their costume though. I mean the guys are like half naked! Gillian was like saying that if they were going to leave their top bare they should have done something about their body first.Hahahahaha I can't help but agree.

After the Arts thing, Sarah,Gillian and I went to Vivo City to eat and hang around. It was really fun!!! Wish we can do that again some time soon. The only unfortunate incident that happen was Sarah's boyfriend getting angry over a lame thing. So, we wasted 20mins of gal's time convincing him....or rather Sarah was the one convincing him and Gillian and I just waited feeling pissed. He got angry over the 5 things to do during sports day....i mean one could tell it was a joke!
Meet my PW group yesterday. Jacquline & Qibi could not make it. Well it was okay we manage to complete the important stuff. Went to KFC to eat.Netball will start next week. I am feeling lazy but I'll try my best to like it! Econ's test was like crap for me. I failed GP again...sigh...Life in a JC is really tough i tell you! Homework after homework,test after test!!! @.@ I still hate math!!! GP test is this week...damn I am really scared!! Hardly saw my eye candy this week....hahaha heard he has a beautiful girlfriend...guess they can be like the ideal couple.

Here are some pictures taken before the start of Sports Day....

While looking through my photo collection, i realise I kinda miss those days in Bendemeer sigh....Looking back at those days...Some pictures that were not uploaded before...thought I upload them....
Outside Chemistry lab....thankfully Mrs Ho was not there.....
Three Gals that hang out together yay!!!^-^


Welcome!!! Hahahaha yay! can't wait to meet up with these gorgeous babes during June holidays!!
Here try this it's rather fun!!!
"Pirates Arrrrrr Cool-->So Whats Your Pirate Name? (For guys and girls)"
Girl Name:Cap'n Corliss Leadblade
Guy Name:Cap'n Guideon LeadbladeYour Traits:Sea:South PacificColor:Red
Hair:Blonde
Eyes:Blue
Continent: Asia
Country: Indonesia
Pet:Monkey
Type of Pirrate:Mean, you apprehended ships wherever you go and stole money. But you dont go out of your way to hurt people.

To take quiz click link below.....^-^
Title: Which Disney Princess are you? (Girls only!)

You are Wendy! A practical princess, who has a childish side hidden in the closet. You have wild dreams and aspirations, but for some reason, you seem to think those are of more importance than living a little!
To take quiz click below-




No comments: