Saturday, May 5, 2007

Canoeing

Yes!!!The week filled with test is finally over!!! I don't think i did well for any of them. I can't help but feel that I am falling behind in my studies.I better do something about it.Especially math and general paper.JC life is very stress...you keep getting homeworks and tests.I better start getting serious about my work.Hahahaha I think I have a major crush on this guy in school.The last time I had a major crush was like in sec 2. I only know he's in JC2 and his cca....how pathetic can that be?Anyway,Gillian,Jacqueline,Joanna and me stayed back on thursday to help out for sports day.It was super fun...because he was there the whole way!!!Omg what could be better.Damn I love SRJC life...i just hate the test and homeworks. I'll be going out to watch spider-man 3 tomorrow...can't wait!!^-^

I found a shop in Singapore that sells JE stuff!!!Yay!!!But it is super expensive...sigh...I want to go Japan!!!!!!!!!
This was my first Japanese magazine filled with JE guys!! It waas given to my sis by a penpal from Japan.I think it was the year 2002.

I bought this magazine at Kinokuniya last year december...=)


No comments: