Sunday, May 13, 2007

Sports Day

Okay i feel better after sleeping!!! Time to blog!!! Let's see last week was okay...i guess the only big event that happen was sports day and Sarah buying a $50 bear for her boyfriend. @.@ I don't get how she can be willing to spent so much on a gift....but then again what do I know...they say love is blind. Sports Day took place on Friday after school. The sports Day was fun if you did the '5 things to do during sports day'...hahahahah.

Basically,my friends and I was suppose to help out at sports day but there were so many helpers that we hardly did anything.Gillian,Sarah,Lisa,Joanna,Maryam,Alyia,Kai lin,Evan and Ting Xin went to sit somewhere.....heard they ended up joking,talking and laughing(must be fun). Jacqueline and I stood near the competitor steward to see if there is any announcements to be made....but two boys stole our job..grrr.....So we ended up just hanging around there and drinking free milo whenever possible. Unfortunately for me, I was stupid enough to stand near empty milo cups and poor me ended up picking all the rubbish on the floor cause some teachers are just too lazy to do it themselves...grrr.... Watching the teachers take part in sports day event is also very fun....you get to see another side of them.^-^ Seeing the students compete in the event is also rather exciting. I am going to take part in sports day next year!!! Of course the best part is to see your eye candy for eye relaxation (looking at lecture notes and books everyday is tiring you know!) I say for eye relaxation because i know (for me) it is impossible....i don't even know his name and he's too hot to be single...yap, i can actually be a rather realistic person at the right time...

Today is Mother's Day!!!
Wishing my mum and all the other great mums out there a very HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!!

Hahahaha, the TV in my mind!!!Featuring,Uchi Hiroki!!!!



Kawaii!!!!!!!!! <3 <3 <3

No comments: