Sunday, May 13, 2007

Brand new blogskin!!!

Finally!!! I have change my blog skin and blog song after almost 3 months!!! This new layout is dedicated to those people who were sick of listening to the same song and looking at the same blogskin. I am too tired to blog now..it is 4:20 am. I'll blog more tomorrow..or rather later in the afternoon.^.^

Here are some things to make you guys laugh....recently people around me seem to have problems...so here is something to put the smile back on your face...atleast I hope so....

Note: Here is some lame pick-up lines....never say this to a girl or guy unless you never really like her/him in the first place >.<

-You look familiar.Have i seen you before? Oh yeah I remember! You look like my NEXT GIRLFRIEND
-Hey,baby. I'm like a rubix cube.The more you play with me the harder i get.
-If i bit my lip would you kiss it better???
-Do you have a map?Cause I got lost in your eyes..
-If i said "you have a nice body. Would you hold it against me?"
-you be the iceburg. I'll be the Titanic and I'll go down on you.
-Be my Girlfriend!!! I'll protect you till the day i die.
-Can you give me your number cause I have lost mine.
-Does your leg hurt? Cause you have been running through my mine all day.
-Looking at you makes me think that it is summer.

No comments: