Sunday, June 10, 2007

new shoes

Woohoo!!! I finally got a proper new shoes yay!!! :) Yesterday went out with my mum and sis to Takashimaya to look for a new shoe because my mum knows that it is difficult to play netball without proper shoe. I love my new shoe...it is purple..purple..purple...my favourite colour.Hahaha saw Maizura at Orchard and we will be going to NYJC to jog next week!!! Yay!! Can't wait.
bbq on Friday night with my MI pals was super fun. I went there after my netball training so I felt really tired. Melinda even bought gifts from Shanghai for us.She's so kind. We did not know that Julian call us for the bbq and celebrate his birthday at the same time. If we had known we would have bought gifts for him.Near the end of the bbq we went to Julian's place.It was rather small but nice. Hahahaha many of us did not feel like going home but it was like already 10pm and my mum kept calling me.Was ultra tired when I went home.
There will be netball competition for today and tomorrow.Yay!! I thought it will be on Monday only but on Friday Cherish told us that there will be a netball game on Sunday as well.cool...

Drawn by me.... >.<

No comments: