Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Netball the fall

Had netball competition today.Wah..it end very late..10pm. While playing I injured my self. It kind of hurt cause I fell on my side.Now my hand has a rather disgusting looking cut. After the match an ex-SRJCian who was also a netballer gave us useful advice on how to play better. =)

So I might be going to Malaysia after all. I really need to get out of Singapore for atleast a day! Somewhere where school work will be erase from my mind.Speaking of school work I finally completed the chinese worksheet...yay!Three cheers for me!!! :) Woohoo!!! The date has finally be confirmed!! Will be meeting the 4e1 babes this Saturday!!!Yay!!! Damn I can't wait!!!Too bad the model of 4e1,Rathi,cannot make it.

This quiz are rather fun!!

You Are an Okay Student

You know how to get by school, but your heart isn't always in it.
Motivation is a problem for you. Maybe you need to study something more exciting!


You Should Be a Painter

You have the vision, patience, and skill to bring your unique visions to canvas.
And you're even tempered enough not to cut your ear off in the process!


I saw this picture of Zack & Aeris and thought it looked somewhat hunting yet nice.

No comments: