Sunday, February 1, 2009

ECP/outings

OMG!!! I just realised that today is the 1st of February...there is a possibility that A'levels would be out this month..Ahhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!Ok I know I have not been updating my blog and busy is definitely not the reason....the reason is more like lazy. So what seems like ten thousand years ago, we went to ECP. It was fun and we met lots of SRJCians there lol. Yeah...I am too lazy to elaborate...so picture time!

Pictures!thanks to Gil!!!




Went out with Gil and Sarah on Friday to drink coffee. Met Jiayi and Alphonso hahahahaha very shocked to bump into them. Went out again today with Sarah, kx,tp and jiayi to vivo. We will most likely have a bigger gathering next saturday...hopefully that is. Anyway, we thought of going KL in June but jiayi and TP said cruise (sp?) is better so....hmmm...maybe maybe....

On a random note, I find F.T Island music videos fun to watch...mainly because it is like a story mode kind of music video. Some of their music videos even link to another of their music video.....I swear their music videos has the potential to be made into a drama.

No comments: