Tuesday, February 17, 2009

new game

Went to buy three new PS2 games with my sister yesterday at Kovan. One RPG, one horror and the last action. Before that we went jogging. Yes, jogging is a very productive activity. I can't wait for Lit night....will be meeting people who I have not seen for like ages and people who i see like every week (eg: Gil&Sarah) hahahahahahahaha. Oh and of course the school. Unfortunately it starts at 8pm so my poor baked potato....grrrrr why must the cafe close at 6pm. Is it possible that there would be someone out there who would not mind going to school earlier with me??? Will be meeting up with Gil and Sarah later in the day for jogging....or in my case to buy the nescafe coffee on offer.....3 cans for $2 ^.^
Watched Juno on Star Movies yesterday...eh I don't like the show. A pregnant girl/student walking around school and she is like only 16!! WTH!...seriously what kind of school is that man. So yeah I don't like the show. I have decided to draw a picture of any rpg that I have finished recently but unfortunately like the true procrastinator I am I have not gone around drawing any namely Persona3. Hahahahahaha

No comments: