Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Today was good

Slept like only two hours before going for my job interview....and no it was not because I was nervous but rather it was because I did last minute studying for my BTT. Yar...I started studying at about 12am and ended around 4am. After which I had to wake up at 6 plus to meet up with Gillian before going for the job interview. We both got kind of lost....or rather very lost as we missed the stop by two bus-stop and did not know where the hell the place was. Thankfully we managed to reach there exactly on time. After the interview and they confirming we got the job I went home to rest for awhile before going for my BTT. I thought I would fail as I was doing the question because some of the question were like totally new to me but I manage to pass!thankfully! Yup so despite being extremely tired I am rather pleased with the way things turned out today as I finally got a job and having pass my BTT is a plus point. =) Will have to go for the camp indoor facilitator training tomorrow...I am so tired better sleep early today.



I have finally completed Persona3...or at least the main story I have not completed the additional bonus story though.
Persona3

This is a great and very fun RPG. Definitely one of my favourites!!! It has a great storyline and great character design. The battle system is awesome too! I don't really like listening to RPGs songs except when I am playing but Persona3's song is really different I actually don't mind listening to the song even when I am not playing the game. Persona3 is simply splendid and a game worth buying & playing!
Having played many RPGs I have to say this three RPGs really stand out...at least to me-Final Fantasy 7/ Suikoden II/ Persona3. They are the kind of game that leaves an impact even after the story/game has ended.

No comments: