Tuesday, February 3, 2009

room

I have finally cleaned my room hahahahahaha actually it is more like I have started cleaning my room. Yes I know I am a very lazy girl and it is because of the new wardrobe that I was forced by my parents to clean my room. My room was seriously like an archive...I even found my dairy that dated back to 1998...hahahahaha yeah my room was super messy. I usually just tidy up my room but yesterday my sis and my mum and me did a major clean up of the entire room. By the way I share a room with my sis. Hahahahaha it was sooo messy that three people were needed to clear everything....or rather almost everything as it is still incomplete. The good news is the computer and the TV has finally been moved to my room!!!! woohooooo!!!! Yes yes I am blogging in my room. I can play the PS2 in my room too hahahahahahaha yup looks like i will be stuck in the room 24/7 lol except to eat....maybe I should get a small fridge hahahahaha kidding...it would consume too much electricity.

No comments: