Saturday, February 21, 2009

Lit night 2

Went for SRJC Lit night yesterday. It was called Afterglow if I am not wrong. The performances were great...especially the last one which had Alyya performing in it. The surprised performances by Ms Chew and Mr Tsui were great too.....Hahahahaha it was quite funny but nice nevertheless. Last year's turn out was better than this year though. Overall I still think the performances were great and the Lit night enjoyable....oh and the cream puff were delicious! Yes, yes the cram puff I ate at the refreshment made up for the fact that I did not get to eat my baked potato.
The school- The SAC really changed alot but other than that it still looks like the SRJC we know. Unfortunately, I did not get to see the canteen. The vending machines have multiplied!!! Hahahahaha that is about the only thing i saw with regard to the canteen. There are more pictures in the school too...and a really fake picture of students with their hands raised in anticipation of answering a question and I was like WTH??? It is soooo not SRJC! It's like some typical picture of a bunch of enthu students where in actual fact I doubt this ever happens. Students either shout or only a few raised their hands cause they know the answer....but the whole class..and smiling...ergh.
Afterglow- Lit night

Picture with Ms Thiang!! ^.^
picture thanks to Kailin as always!=)

No comments: