Monday, April 6, 2009

Meet up

Met up with Gil and Sarah on Saturday. Went to Candy Empire for some candy shopping!!!! Hardly go there so it was fun for me. Sat at Coffee Bean drinking latte....yummy~ Unfortunately our meeting was short because we had to leave early to meet our parents for dinner. Nevertheless it was great meeting up with them! Hahahahha honestly I did not expect that I would meet up with them at least once a week after A'levels and school ended. I am so happy we can still talk about anything under the sun. Will be meeting with the other A2's soon too...yes yes can't believe A2 is still going strong meeting more than once a month! =)



Watched Gone with the Wind today...a classic. It was really good, I really did enjoy the show...but I don't really like the ending. I guess I am one of those who just love happy endings.
Ok this is kinda random but I think snow prince by ss501 is actually a rather good song....I found it boring at first but after listening to it for awhile....I realise it is quite good.



Currently watching this anime- It is a really freaking depressing and emo..really...depressing and emo but really good anime. It is really quite different from your usual anime...the depiction of an apocalyptic environment is very real.....don't expect to laugh at funny anime faces you usually get from other animes...this is a really dark anime....so if you love those comedy - type anime than perhaps this is not the show for you. Still, I strongly recommend this anime....the plot is really good! If you have not watch any anime before....make this your first...you won't regret it!


Casshern Sins



Story:
Casshern, the protagonist killed Luna (the sun who was called the moon). Basically, Luna's death trigger cataclysmic event which sets into motion the end of the world. So, Casshern, the one who basically cause the end of he world, travels the world where humans and robots are dying.....civilisation destroyed...desperation...Casshern unlike the robots and humans don't seem to corrode or feel hunger or in fact die for that matter....he became immortal after killing Luna while everyone around him dies. To make things worst he can't even remember the fact that he killed Luna......so begins his adventure as he tries to save whatever remains in a dying world to atone for his sins.

No comments: