Thursday, April 23, 2009

meet up

Went to Kovan with Sarah & Gillian yesterday for lunch. After which we met Jacq!!! Yes yes it was sooooooo fun and as usual we talked about almost everything....just sit and talk talk talk lols it was great fun. I can't wait for the next meet up!! I just realise that we hardly take any pictures when we are out together... I think we should for memory sake!!!lols
Mum is telling me that if the trip to Perth is cancel than we will go to Nagoya.....but I don't want to go Australia so boring~ I want to go JAPAN!!! I have been wanting to go Japan since like forever!!! Apparently Gil's mum has two free ticket to either Korea or Japan....so I hope she's going to Japan,Nagoya around the same time so we can like meet in Nagoya or something than take a bullet train to Osaka which is like 2hrs away I think....that would be soooo great!!! I am so wishing that the Perth trip will be cancel.

I am off to go buy Yogurt!

No comments: